Akshay Kumar’s ‘Holiday: A Soldier Is Never Off Duty’ has earned almost Rs.50 crore in four days of its release. Promoted as a movie full of real stunts and real locations, it is A.R. Murugadoss’ second Hindi directorial, and has done well at the box office so far. (Read Review: Holiday- A soldier is never off duty)
The total net box office collection for its opening weekend starting June 6 is Rs.41.19 crore, plus it earned Rs.8.10 crore on Monday. This totals Rs.49.29 crore, said a statement.
The film is presented by Reliance Entertainment and produced by Vipul Shah. The makers had also roped in popular British stuntman Greg Powell, known for his work in Hollywood’s superhit franchises such as “Harry Potter” and “James Bond” to ensure that each stunt is executed well.
Actress Sonakshi Sinha’s sporty side was also seen in the film.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review