Akshay Kumar’s ‘Holiday: A Soldier Is Never Off Duty’ has earned almost Rs.50 crore in four days of its release. Promoted as a movie full of real stunts and real locations, it is A.R. Murugadoss’ second Hindi directorial, and has done well at the box office so far. (Read Review: Holiday- A soldier is never off duty)
The total net box office collection for its opening weekend starting June 6 is Rs.41.19 crore, plus it earned Rs.8.10 crore on Monday. This totals Rs.49.29 crore, said a statement.
The film is presented by Reliance Entertainment and produced by Vipul Shah. The makers had also roped in popular British stuntman Greg Powell, known for his work in Hollywood’s superhit franchises such as “Harry Potter” and “James Bond” to ensure that each stunt is executed well.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Actress Sonakshi Sinha’s sporty side was also seen in the film.