‘Holiday – A Soldier Is Never Off Duty‘ has minted Rs.102.62 crore in three weeks at the domestic box office and producer Vipul Shah feels ecstatic as his alliance with Hindi movie star Akshay Kumar has once again struck the gold.
Vipul Shah-Akshay’s team has delivered four hits – “Aankhen”, “Waqt – Race Against Time”, “Namastey London” and “Singh Is Kinng”. Their only fiasco so far has been “Action Replayy”.
Talking about his partnership with Akshay, Vipul Shah said: “It has been a fantastic journey with Akshay. ‘Holiday’ is our sixth film together and four out of five films were successful. What is very important is that all films got a lot of credibility from the audience.”
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Their ‘Holdiay’, about terrorism, in which director A.R. Murugadoss focussed on sleeper cells and how quietly they merge into their target society before unleashing havoc, came out June 6.
The thrilling drama had new style of action directed by renowned British stuntman Greg Powell, known for his work in Hollywood’s super hit franchises such as “Harry Potter” and “James Bond”.
The filmmaker said the successes have helped them in winning a “good reputation”. “My relationship with Akshay has reached that stage where we constantly want to do better work together. It has become stronger by the day,” Shah told IANS.