A Hindu right wing organisation has sought ban on Bollywood movie ‘Total Siyapaa’ for its “anti-national” content.
Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) in their representation to the Central Board of Film Certification has demanded cancellation of the film’s censor certificate, which hit theatres worldwide March 7.
Directed by E Niwas, ‘Total Siyapaa’ stars Pakistani singer-actor Ali Zafar and Yami Gautam.
HJS convenor Manoj Solanki has taken strong objection to some dialogues in the film, which is a story of a Pakistani man settled in London and his love affair with an Indian girl.
The HJS has objected to certain dialogues in the film, which it feels are “anti-national and in glorification of Pakistan”.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
The HJS is also meeting theatre owners in the state and requesting them not to screen the movie in Goa.
Solanki said thousands of Indian citizens were killed due to Pakistan-sponsored terror activities, but the film glorifies Pakistan.
“Government should immediately ban the film,” he said.