A Hindu right wing organisation has sought ban on Bollywood movie ‘Total Siyapaa’ for its “anti-national” content.
Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) in their representation to the Central Board of Film Certification has demanded cancellation of the film’s censor certificate, which hit theatres worldwide March 7.
Directed by E Niwas, ‘Total Siyapaa’ stars Pakistani singer-actor Ali Zafar and Yami Gautam.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
HJS convenor Manoj Solanki has taken strong objection to some dialogues in the film, which is a story of a Pakistani man settled in London and his love affair with an Indian girl.
The HJS has objected to certain dialogues in the film, which it feels are “anti-national and in glorification of Pakistan”.
The HJS is also meeting theatre owners in the state and requesting them not to screen the movie in Goa.
Solanki said thousands of Indian citizens were killed due to Pakistan-sponsored terror activities, but the film glorifies Pakistan.
“Government should immediately ban the film,” he said.