The crew of Nikhil Advani’s ‘Hero’ left for Manali, Himachal Pradesh, on Thursday to shoot some heavy-duty action sequences with Sooraj Pancholi and a couple of romantic duets with Sooraj and his co-star Athiya Shetty.
The romantic songs to be filmed on the debutant couple would be completely original tunes composed by Sachin- Jigar.
Says a source, “Initially Nikhil planned to use a remixed version the original romantic duet from Subhash Ghai ‘Hero’ -‘Tu mera janu hai tu mera dilbar hai’. But with music the company Saregama charging through the roof for the original songs, Nikhil Advani has opted to get fresh songs recorded.”
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The new romantic duet that would be shot in Himachal took some time to be composed.
“Nikhil Advani’s films have always boasted of outstanding songs and music. He asked Sachin-Jigar to compose a romantic duet to rival Laxmikant- Pyarelal’s ‘Tu mera janu hai’ and ‘Pyar karne wale’ from the original Hero.”
The director also plans to shoot intense action sequences in Himachal.
Says the source, “Sooraj will do bare-backed action scenes shot at a very high altitude. The idea is to make the action sequences top-notch since the word is that Jackie Shroff’s son Tiger in his debut film ‘Hero-Panti’ has done some of the finest stunts ever in a Hindi film. Sooraj’s forte is drama and emotions. Stunts don’t come as naturally to him as they do to Tiger. Sooraj has been practicing hard to master the stunts. The ‘Hero’ team has devised some intricate action scenes for Sooraj in the rugged rocky Himalayan terrain.”