The film’s lead pair along with veteran actors Naseeruddin Shah, Dimple Kapadia and Pankaj Kapur give you ample reasons why you should watch the first trailer of the movie, which will be out on July 9.
Dimple, Naseer, Arjun, Deepika and Pankaj give their own individual reasons to watch the trailer of Homi Adajani’s ‘Finding Fanny’.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Arjun Kapoor, who is seen sporting a typical Goan look in the film, gets a sweet peck from his onscreen lady love Deepika in the video. Arjun plays Savio Da Gama, a Goan local opposite actress Deepika. Whereas, ‘Ram-Leela’ actress plays Angie, a Goan girl in the film.
The film is about a road trip set in Goa and follows the journey of five characters, who are in search of their childhood friend. However, the friends get lost and the journey—originally intended to take 20 minutes—instead takes one and a half days.
‘Finding Fanny’, directed by Homi Adajania and produced by Saif Ali Khan’s Illuminati Films, began shooting in October 2013 and was completed in 41 days. The film is set to release on September 12.
Watch the video: