Gone are the days when actors underwent rigorous training to flaunt six-pack or eight-pack abs. Aditya Roy Kapoor, who hasn’t beefed up a bit, has taken a different route to showcase a well toned physique in Fitoor. The actor opted for body sculpting.
Body sculpting is a technique that is used to shape the muscles in one’s body to perfection without bulking it up. An extremely grueling process, Aditya first worked towards losing muscle mass and then reducing the percentage of body fat. It took months for the actor to get the kind of physique wanted for his character in the film, but he loved to process thoroughly. (Read: No steamy kiss in Fitoor, indicates Katrina Kaif)
“I have been following this regime on and off for a year-and-a-half now. After filming some sequences, I let go a little bit and I had to lose weight all over again, which was quite frustrating. So I’ve learnt that this lifestyle has to be consistent,” said Aditya Roy Kapoor. (PHOTOS: Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapoor, Tabu at Fitoor trailer launch)
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The actor, who has trained with Prashant Sawant and Praveen Nair, further said, “They both trained me at different stages. I also trained a lot by myself. I like training alone. Otherwise, I find I get too dependent on someone else for motivation.” (Fitoor trailer: Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapoor make you sink in love)
Like all other process of body shaping, this one too has its do’s and don’ts. Aditya said, “Well, the dos are drink lots of water, get enough fibre and carbs as well, as they are important. The donts are dont be too extreme with any diet, it can really end up harming your system and immunity. Also, one cheat meal is fine but keep it at one because if you do another then it’s a slippery slope.” (Also read: Tabu’s character in Aditya, Katrina starrer Fitoor inspired by Rekha)
The trailer of Fitoor released on Monday (January 4). Aditya launched the trailer along with his leading ladies Katrina Kaif and Tanu in Mumbai.
Directed by Abhishek Kapoor, the film will release on February 12.