Gone are the days when actors underwent rigorous training to flaunt six-pack or eight-pack abs. Aditya Roy Kapoor, who hasn’t beefed up a bit, has taken a different route to showcase a well toned physique in Fitoor. The actor opted for body sculpting.
Body sculpting is a technique that is used to shape the muscles in one’s body to perfection without bulking it up. An extremely grueling process, Aditya first worked towards losing muscle mass and then reducing the percentage of body fat. It took months for the actor to get the kind of physique wanted for his character in the film, but he loved to process thoroughly. (Read: No steamy kiss in Fitoor, indicates Katrina Kaif)
“I have been following this regime on and off for a year-and-a-half now. After filming some sequences, I let go a little bit and I had to lose weight all over again, which was quite frustrating. So I’ve learnt that this lifestyle has to be consistent,” said Aditya Roy Kapoor. (PHOTOS: Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapoor, Tabu at Fitoor trailer launch)
The actor, who has trained with Prashant Sawant and Praveen Nair, further said, “They both trained me at different stages. I also trained a lot by myself. I like training alone. Otherwise, I find I get too dependent on someone else for motivation.” (Fitoor trailer: Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapoor make you sink in love)
Like all other process of body shaping, this one too has its do’s and don’ts. Aditya said, “Well, the dos are drink lots of water, get enough fibre and carbs as well, as they are important. The donts are dont be too extreme with any diet, it can really end up harming your system and immunity. Also, one cheat meal is fine but keep it at one because if you do another then it’s a slippery slope.” (Also read: Tabu’s character in Aditya, Katrina starrer Fitoor inspired by Rekha)
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The trailer of Fitoor released on Monday (January 4). Aditya launched the trailer along with his leading ladies Katrina Kaif and Tanu in Mumbai.
Directed by Abhishek Kapoor, the film will release on February 12.