Actor Abhishek Bachchan has shot down rumours that he is doing the third part of Hera Pheri series. The 40-year-old star also clarified that the fourth instalment of superhit action franchise Dhoom is not in the making right now as the makers are yet to lock the script. When asked if he will next be seen in Hera Phera 3, the actor denied the reports saying, “No, Hera Pheri is not happening right now.” While for Dhoom 4, the actor said he is yet to get a call from director-producer Aditya Chopra as he does not know if someone is actually working on it.
“We haven’t yet got the script for ‘Dhoom’. I have no idea if Aditya (Chopra) is developing something right now. And also Victor (Acharya), who made the last part of ‘Dhoom’ is busy making another film. As of right now I don’t know what’s the status of Dhoom. But, I’m sure once they are ready we’ll announce it,” Abhishek said.
While Abhishek has been one of the main faces in Dhoom series, this is for the first time that the actor will appear in successful Hera Pheri series, which earlier starred Akshay Kumar, Suniel Shetty and Paresh Rawal.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
On the work front, Abhishek had a solo release in 2016, Housefull 3. The film was a multi-starrer comedy which brought back Akshay Kumar and Riteish Deshmukh from its previous installments of the series, while Abhishek, Jacqueline Fernandez, Lisa Ray and Nargis Fakhri were the new additions to the cast. The film did well at the box-office.