Actor Arjun Kapoor says be it acting in films or hosting shows on TV are not easy and the actors need to grab attention in all mediums. “As a host, I did ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi’ and it was a learning experience. Every medium is tough to be it TV, films or theatre, nothing is easy in the business of entertainment. We have to grab the attention of the audience in all mediums,” he said.
“As a host on TV one has to engage the audience and contestants on the show. One has to bring a new element to their personality while hosting so that it doesn’t look monotonous to the audience. One has to keep themselves high and energetic,” Arjun added. The 31-year-old actor believes his connection with an audience has increased due to TV as he hosted a reality show and an award show besides promoting his films on various shows.
The actor was speaking at the press conference of season two of the show “Style INC with Aalim Hakim”. Arjun reveals in his upcoming film “Half Girlfriend” he was initially going to sport long hair. “Aalim Hakim (stylist) and I thought we should have long hair for ‘Half Girlfriend’ and we did an experiment. Mohit Suri and Aalim agreed that long hair would not suit the character in the film.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“He (Aalim) is open to suggestion as he believes in working according to the requirement of the film, director and character. Eventually, we decided to have short hair,” he added. In his debut film “Ishqzaade”, Arjun sported a rugged look, for “Gunday” he had a moustache and thin layer of beard and in “2 States” he had worn spectacles.
“For an actor to create a different look for every film is not easy. Aalim helps us in giving a look that goes according to the trend, requirement of film and character,” Arjun said.
“He has given me different look in all films and I trust him. He has the important part in making me look good on screen,” the actor quipped.