Superstar Aamir Khan said that he is eagerly awaiting Salman Khan’s next film “Sultan” and has lot of expectations from it.
“Salman’s films are always good, so I have lot of expectations from ‘Sultan’. Like how all wait with bated breaths for his films, I too wait for it. Definitely it’ll be a very good film,” said Aamir at the screening of Sonam Kapoor’s film “Neerja”.
Salman plays a wrestler from Haryana in “Sultan”, also starring Aamir’s “PK” heroine Anushka Sharma. Incidentally, Aamir too plays a wrestler in his next film “Dangal”. (Read: 2002 Hit and run case: Same-day bail to Salman Khan justified, says SC)
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
While Salman earlier shared pictures with a moustache, he has been recently sharing pictures with his clean-shaven look. Aamir had also shared pictures of him with grey hair and overweight physique. But he is all set to lose the excess flab. (PHOTOS: Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma, Sangeeta Bijlani at Arpita Khan Sharma’s baby shower)
About his physique in “Dangal”, he said, “(It’s) Not like ‘3 Idiots’, but similar to ‘Ghajini’. I gained 25 kilos in 6 months and the shooting of my overweight self has been completed. The same character is younger in the beginning of the film when he is a national champion wrestler like Sushil Kumar ji.” (PICS: Salman Khan flexes muscles in Sultan)
“I’ve been working hard on that look, it’ll take 4-6 months to get there,” Aamir said.
“Sultan” is slated for an Eid release while “Dangal” is set for a Christmas release this year.