“Salman’s films are always good, so I have lot of expectations from ‘Sultan’. Like how all wait with bated breaths for his films, I too wait for it. Definitely it’ll be a very good film,” said Aamir at the screening of Sonam Kapoor’s film “Neerja”.
Salman plays a wrestler from Haryana in “Sultan”, also starring Aamir’s “PK” heroine Anushka Sharma. Incidentally, Aamir too plays a wrestler in his next film “Dangal”. (Read: 2002 Hit and run case: Same-day bail to Salman Khan justified, says SC)
While Salman earlier shared pictures with a moustache, he has been recently sharing pictures with his clean-shaven look. Aamir had also shared pictures of him with grey hair and overweight physique. But he is all set to lose the excess flab. (PHOTOS: Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma, Sangeeta Bijlani at Arpita Khan Sharma’s baby shower)
About his physique in “Dangal”, he said, “(It’s) Not like ‘3 Idiots’, but similar to ‘Ghajini’. I gained 25 kilos in 6 months and the shooting of my overweight self has been completed. The same character is younger in the beginning of the film when he is a national champion wrestler like Sushil Kumar ji.” (PICS: Salman Khan flexes muscles in Sultan)
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
“I’ve been working hard on that look, it’ll take 4-6 months to get there,” Aamir said.
“Sultan” is slated for an Eid release while “Dangal” is set for a Christmas release this year.