Salman Khan once again saluted the fitness level of the man he considers his own ‘Hero’, Sylvester Stallone.
Speaking about Stallone and his penchant for a fit body at the launch of Active Fitness, Salman Khan told The Indian Express.com, “He(Stallone) is the only person who has kept a distance between the hero and fan. He is one man who is the same today as he was about 25 years ago. He is 70 plus right now and still is in 10 times better shape than any one of us could be right now. The amount of discipline and hard work that he puts in is amazing. Hats off to him.”
Salman, who is a fitness freak himself, revealed that his association with exercise and fitness started way back in school. “Fitness for me started with sports in school. When I started acting and modelling, I needed to put on weight. As a full grown man, I weighed 48 kgs. So till about five years ago, it was about increasing weight. Right now, focus is on decreasing weight.”
- Sylvester Stallone gets a surprise visit from fellow muscleman Arnold Schwarzenegger on Christmas
- Sylvester Stallone to meet Salman Khan soon…will it be in ‘Bigg Boss 9’?
- Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenegger fitness inspirations for Sooraj Pancholi
- Sylvester Stallone wants to make ‘The Expendables’ with Salman Khan
- Salman Khan takes inspiration from Sylvester Stallone
- Stallone recreating ‘Gadar’ scene is no big deal: Sunny