The trailer of ‘Hate Story 2’ indicates that it is an erotic thriller a la the first film. But lead actor Jay Bhanushali says the erotic scenes are restricted to just one song, and that there’s a lot more to the film than bold scenes.
“Frankly speaking, ‘Hate Story 2’ is not at all related to the first film. That was an erotic thriller, but this is a thriller. The bold scenes are only in one song and after the song, the whole film runs on a story,” the 29-year-old said in an interview.
“There are 10 good things about the film and the tenth thing is the bold scenes. There are nine other things that you will see after (the film releases) July 18 and I’m sure people are going to talk about the story and acting more than the bold scenes,” he added.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
The sensual song ‘Aaj phir tum pe pyaar’ seems to have given an image makeover to Jay, and he’s happy about it.
“Earlier people used to call me cute and mama’s boy but now they call me hot and sexy and all those taglines. Every girl is coming to me and complimenting me on ‘Aaj phir tum pe pyaar’,” he said.
‘Hate Story 2’, directed by Vivek Agnihotri stars Surveen Chawla with Jay.