‘Kai Po Che’ actor Sushant Singh Rajput has reportedly tied the knot to longtime ladylove and Ankita Lokhande. The couple have been in a live-in-relationship for the past five-year courtship.
Rumours suggest that Ankita and Sushant decided to marry owing to family pressure and kept their marriage a secret due to their respective acting careers.
The actor, who rose to fame with his performance in ‘Kai Po Che’ and ‘Shuddh Desi Romance’, will be seen in Shekhar Kapur’s ‘Paani’, Rajkumar Hirani’s ‘P.K.’ with Aamir Khan and ‘Detective Byomkesh Bakshi’.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Sushant Singh had proposed to Ankita Lokhande on reality dance show, ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’. The couple had met on the sets of television show ‘Pavitra Rishta’.