Filmmaker Harry Baweja is once again set to direct son Harman Baweja.
The father-son duo previously worked together in Harman’s debut film Love Story 2050.
The remaining cast of the live action film has not been finalized yet.
“We are working on another film. Apart from Harman, the rest of the cast is not decided yet. It is a live action film called Jaita.
- Shakti Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki November 7, 2017 full episode written update: Malika suggests freeing Saumya and Harman
- Chaar Sahibzaade movie review: For those with an interest in history
- Harman Baweja to take break from action, focus on comedy
- Harry Baweja to again direct son Harman?
- Chaar Sahibzaade reflects Harry Baweja’s animation mastery
- Doing stunts gives me adrenaline rush: Harman Baweja
“The film is about Jaita, the person who carried the head of Guru Teg Bahadur to Anandpur Sahib after he was beheaded at Chandni Chowk. It will be in cinemas by next summer,” Harry told PTI.
Harman, who made his debut in 2008, went on to star in films like Victory, What’s Your Raashee?, and It’s My Life. He was last seen in a Sanamjit Singh Talwar’s film Dishkiyaoon.
When asked, if Harman would follow his steps to direct in future, Harry said “Its completely his choice, but as an actor he will be seen soon”.