Bollywood actor Harman Baweja who is dating fellow star Bipasha Basu chose to keep mum on their engagement and wedding plans.
The buzz is that Harman and Bipasha will get engaged after March 28 release of their film ‘Dishkiyaoon’ and tie the knot by end of this year.
However, the couple has always remained tight-lipped about their future plans.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“As it is rightfully said these are mere reports…so what to say. I will confirm it when it will happen,” Harman told reporters here at an event.
It was Harman who had earlier admitted that he was dating the dusky beauty and Bipasha too confirmed about it a few days later through twitter.
Bipasha was earlier in a relationship with actor John Abraham for nine years and Harman was dating actress Priyanka Chopra.