- Shah Rukh Khan receives Crystal Award at World Economic Forum, thanks wife, mom and daughter for his values
- Shah Rukh Khan’s Swiss diaries is all about striking his signature pose and having a fan moment with Elton John, Cate Blanchett
- Shah Rukh Khan on Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani’s 18 years: This one was special
Sachin Pilgaonkar’s daughter Shriya will be making her Bollywood debut with Shah Rukh Khan starrer “Fan” and the actor feels working with the superstar is a great learning experience for her.
Directed by Maneesh Sharma, “Fan” stars Shah Rukh in a double role – that of a superstar Aryan Khanna and his biggest fan, Gaurav.
“I am very happy for her. It is not a full fledged role, it is a cameo. She will be seen opposite the character of fan, played by Shah Rukh. She asked me if she should do the film and I gave her full support.
“I told her to get some exposure, learn a lot from the people you are working with, and who better than Shah Rukh to learn something from,” Sachin told PTI.
- Photos: Shah Rukh Khan's heartfelt posts about his kids AbRam, Aryan and Suhana are pure dad goals
- After Shah Rukh Khan, it's time to be a Suhana Khan fan for her charm; See photos
- Learning from Shah Rukh Khan most special experience for Fan star Shriya Pilgaonkar
- Hunger to work with Shah Rukh Khan has only increased: Shriya Pilgaonkar
- Reaction to my performance in 'Fan' overwhelming: Shriya Pilgaonkar
- Shriya Pilgaonkar in Shah Rukh Khan's 'Fan'
The 58-year-old actor had launched his daughter in the 2013 Marathi film “Ekulti Ek”, directed by him.
Sachin says he did not give her any special tips on acting but told her to make most of this opportunity.
“I told her not to deprive herself of this opportunity. Take it and work hard and do good work. I worked with her in ‘Ekulti Ek’ for her to get an experience. I knew it then that she has it in her to be a good actress.”
Produced by Yash Raj Films, “Fan” is scheduled to release on April 15 next year.