Actress Parineeti Chopra is over the moon about having finally bought a “sea-view” apartment for herself in Bandra area here. She says it was her dream to have a house in the city.
“I have finally found my house and bought it. I was dying to have a house in Mumbai and it has finally happened due to god’s grace,” Parineeti said here Monday at an event to announce her as the first female ambassador of clothing brand Siyaram.
- Will Alia Bhatt, Shraddha Kapoor ever risk their career like Parineeti Chopra?
- Parineeti Chopra not happy with rumours of her doing Farah Khan's next
- I am not endorsing being thin: Parineeti Chopra
- Parineeti Chopra: I've always been a birthday girl
- Parineeti Chopra: Aditya Roy Kapur and I bonded over food in 'Daawat-e-Ishq'
- Parineeti Chopra excited about working with her crush Saif Ali Khan
“It’s a beautiful sea-view apartment in Bandra so I am very happy,” she added.
Interestingly, actress Preity Zinta also owns an apartment in the same complex in Bandra.
Meanwhile, on the work front, Parineeti has no project locked for the year. She says she has not decided on any film yet.