Actress Parineeti Chopra is over the moon about having finally bought a “sea-view” apartment for herself in Bandra area here. She says it was her dream to have a house in the city.
“I have finally found my house and bought it. I was dying to have a house in Mumbai and it has finally happened due to god’s grace,” Parineeti said here Monday at an event to announce her as the first female ambassador of clothing brand Siyaram.
- Parineeti Chopra on on-screen equation with Arjun Kapoor in Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar: We are at loggerheads
- Parineeti Chopra feels blessed to be a part of Golmaal Again
- Can you guess the price of Parineeti Chopra's simple Simar Duggal outfit?
- Parineeti Chopra: Golmaal Again injected life back into the industry, I'm happy to be its heroine
- Parineeti Chopra: I went through a very low phase emotionally in my life
- Hoping for a Parineeti Chopra-Hardik Pandya love story? Not happening!
“It’s a beautiful sea-view apartment in Bandra so I am very happy,” she added.
Interestingly, actress Preity Zinta also owns an apartment in the same complex in Bandra.
Meanwhile, on the work front, Parineeti has no project locked for the year. She says she has not decided on any film yet.