Actress Parineeti Chopra is over the moon about having finally bought a “sea-view” apartment for herself in Bandra area here. She says it was her dream to have a house in the city.
“I have finally found my house and bought it. I was dying to have a house in Mumbai and it has finally happened due to god’s grace,” Parineeti said here Monday at an event to announce her as the first female ambassador of clothing brand Siyaram.
- Kesari star Parineeti Chopra: I am very excited about working with Akshay Kumar
- Parineeti Chopra’s looks dreamy, chic and casual in her latest magazine photo shoot
- Parineeti Chopra: I don’t think I would’ve got Golmaal Again had I not been fit
- Parineeti Chopra: Kesari is a perfect film to work with Akshay Kumar
- Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 3 actor Charu Rohatgi dies
- Akshay Kumar’s Kesari now has a female lead and it is Parineeti Chopra
“It’s a beautiful sea-view apartment in Bandra so I am very happy,” she added.
Interestingly, actress Preity Zinta also owns an apartment in the same complex in Bandra.
Meanwhile, on the work front, Parineeti has no project locked for the year. She says she has not decided on any film yet.