Shekhar of composer duo Vishal-Shekhar says their song ‘Indiawaale’, which they composed for Shah Rukh Khan’s forthcoming film ‘Happy New Year’, will become a dance anthem.
Vishal-Shekhar, who performed at the 52nd Bangalore Ganesh Utsava Sunday, belted out their hit numbers, but when they sang ‘Indiawaale’, it rocked the charged crowd at the APS College Grounds in Basavanagudi.
In Pics: Shah Rukh Khan, Deepika Padukone unveil ‘Happy New Year’
About the response to ‘Indiawaale’ at the fest, Shekhar said they got “goose bumps when a crowd of about 30,000 people started singing our song ‘Indiawaale’ with us”.
“It is a very surreal feeling and, trust me, a very proud moment for us that our music has been loved by people and reached people even before its official release,” Shekhar said in a statement.
Vishal-Shekhar have composed music for heist drama ‘Happy New Year’. The song ‘Indiawaale’ will be officially launched Sep 3.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Read: Rekha’s ‘Super Nani’ to clash with Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Happy New Year’
“I am so excited for everyone to hear the full song because we feel that ‘Indiawaale’ is a dance anthem that can be heard and danced to in a disco, stadium or a stage. It is a song for everyone!” he added.
Directed by Farah Khan, ‘Happy New Year’ is scheduled for Diwali release.