Shah Rukh Khan has been known not only for his acting skills but more so for his uncanny knack of marketing his films. Well, the actor who is currently gearing up for his next release ‘Happy New Year’ has done it again.
In fact Shah Rukh’s company Red Chillies under which the film will be releasing has come up with another unique idea of promoting the film via the mobile platform. It is learnt that the trailer of ‘Happy New Year’ will be available for viewing on the popular messenger service WhatsApp.
With this the film will become the first Indian movie to send its trailer via WhatsApp to the users of the application. However to participate and receive the video the user will simply have to give a missed call or drop in a WhatsApp message at +91 9819020202. If this is not enough then, the restriction by WhatsApp on a broadcast message has specially been removed for this campaign.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
While the trailer of the Farah Khan directed ‘Happy New Year’, starring Deepika Padukone, Shah Rukh Khan, Abhishek Bachchan, Sonu Sood, Boman Irani, Vivaan Shah, Jackie Shroff will be launched on August 14 the film itself is slated for release this Diwali.