Bollywood’s yummy mummy Shilpa Shetty received a Mother’s day greetings from her Viaan Raj Kundra, who turns two on May 21.
Viaan’s Twitter handle, which is managed by his parents, has a post tagged to Shilpa Shetty saying, “Happy Mother’s Day mom @TheShilpaShetty I love you xxx.”
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Shilpa Shetty, who is known to be a dedicated mother, has said in most of the interviews that her son Viaan is her top priority. Shilpa also feels that being with Viaan is more important than her career.
“Viaan is all set to go to school from July and taking care of him is my utmost priority. I love to spend time with my family and consciously took project like ‘Nach Baliye’ because they are less time consuming and give me a break also from my daily life,” she had said.
Shilpa Shetty also credited her son for regaining her hour-glass figure post pregnacy saying, “Viaan keeps me on my toes.” She has said that Viaan is so naughty that she always runs after him in the house.
“Viaan is very naughty, He keeps me on toes everytime and that is the reason behind shedding my post pregnancy flab so quickly,” Shilpa had said.