Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who is the father of three, says his teenage daughter Suhana is the ‘most beautiful reason’ for him to smile. SRK’s daughter Suhana celebrates her 14h birhtday today (May 22).
Bollywood Badshah took to Twitter to shower his daughter with love. At midnight, doting father SRK tweeted, “So special this midnight. 14 best years of my life got completed. Thank u Allah for giving me, the gentlest, most beautiful reason to smile.”
So special this midnight. 14 best years of my life got completed. Thank u Allah for giving me, the gentlest, most beautiful reason to smile.
— SHAH RUKH KHAN (@iamsrk) May 21, 2014
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Shah Rukh Khan, using his profound words also described Suhana‘s compassion.
He said, “She has a gentleness about her which people only have when their reserves of goodness are deep.”