Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who is the father of three, says his teenage daughter Suhana is the ‘most beautiful reason’ for him to smile. SRK’s daughter Suhana celebrates her 14h birhtday today (May 22).
Bollywood Badshah took to Twitter to shower his daughter with love. At midnight, doting father SRK tweeted, “So special this midnight. 14 best years of my life got completed. Thank u Allah for giving me, the gentlest, most beautiful reason to smile.”
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
So special this midnight. 14 best years of my life got completed. Thank u Allah for giving me, the gentlest, most beautiful reason to smile.
— SHAH RUKH KHAN (@iamsrk) May 21, 2014
Shah Rukh Khan, using his profound words also described Suhana‘s compassion.
He said, “She has a gentleness about her which people only have when their reserves of goodness are deep.”