Choreographer-turned-director Farah Khan finds handling a crew of 300 easier than solving disputes between her maids at home.
The filmmaker, who is currently working on ‘Happy New Year’ which stars big names like Shah Rukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, Boman Irani, Abhishek Bachchchan, Sonu Sood and Vivaan Shah, said settling disputes between maids and cook takes a toll on her.
Farah tweeted, “Sorting out disputes between my maids n cook takes a toll on me!! handling a film crew of 300 is much easier.!”
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Farah Khan, mother of three, has made ‘larger-than-life’ films like ‘Main Hoon Na’, ‘Om Shanti Om’ and ‘Tees Maar Khan’.
Farah Khan has choreographed hundreds of artistes in songs like ‘Tumse Milke Dilka Haal’ (Main Hoon Na) and ‘Deewangi Deewangi’ which saw 30 stars biggies like Rekha, Tabu, Salman Khan, Saif Ali Khan, Dharmendra among others.
Looks like the very professional Farah Khan is struggling at the home turf!