After sharing screen space twice, Vidya Balan and Emraan Hashmi are on their way to make a hattrick as the on screen couple with ‘Hamari Adhuri Kahaani’.
However, while the film was slated to go on floor in May – June this year, it has now been postponed to October.
Mukesh Bhatt recently revealed about the development stating that the dates have been shifted to October owing to illness of Emraan Hashmi’s son. Emraan’s four-year-old son Ayan was recently diagnosed with a kidney tumour and is currently undergoing treatment in Canada.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Post this, Mukesh Bhatt will be wrapping up with the shoot of ‘Mr X’, which also stars Emraan before shifting focus to the Vidya Balan starrer.
Directed by Mohit Suri, ‘Hamari Adhuri Kahani’ will also star Rajkumar Rao and will be produced by Fox Star Studios and Vishesh Films.