However, while the film was slated to go on floor in May – June this year, it has now been postponed to October.
Mukesh Bhatt recently revealed about the development stating that the dates have been shifted to October owing to illness of Emraan Hashmi’s son. Emraan’s four-year-old son Ayan was recently diagnosed with a kidney tumour and is currently undergoing treatment in Canada.
Post this, Mukesh Bhatt will be wrapping up with the shoot of ‘Mr X’, which also stars Emraan before shifting focus to the Vidya Balan starrer.
Directed by Mohit Suri, ‘Hamari Adhuri Kahani’ will also star Rajkumar Rao and will be produced by Fox Star Studios and Vishesh Films.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review