Actress Shraddha Kapoor says being part of Vishal Bhardwaj’s upcoming release ‘Haider’ was a life changing experience for her.
‘Haider’ is the Bollywood adaptation of William Shakespeare’s Hamlet and the final film of his trilogy that began with ‘Maqbool’ followed by ‘Omkara’.
“I have first time experienced a different world of cinema which Vishal sir has put me in. I was surprised to see myself. Also audience wants to see you in different roles. I feel lucky and fortunate to be part of this film. It was a life changing experience for me,” Shraddha said in an interview.
The film also stars Tabu, Shahid Kapoor, Irrfan Khan and Kay Kay Menon in pivotal roles.
In Pics: Shahid, Shraddha brave the rains for ‘Haider’
“In my fifth film to share screen space with great actors like Tabu, Irrfan Khan, Kay Kay Menon, Shahid Kapoor is unbelievable. I feel fortunate to get this opportunity. It was phenomenal to work with such actors. I used to pinch myself every day,” Shraddha said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The film is set in Kashmir and Shraddha had great time shooting there.
“I had come to Kashmir three-four days before shooting to understand the dialect of Kashmiri people. I used to go on the sets when I was not required also just to observe these stalwarts,” she added.
As trailers of ‘Haider’ have got a positive response Shraddha hopes the film also does well.
“Usually commercial films have similar feel to the promos but this film is drastically set in a different world. We have got good response for the trailer. The audience is also demanding to see something different,” she said.
The film is scheduled to be released on October 2.