Actor Shahid Kapoor, who just wrapped up the shooting of his upcoming film ‘Haider’, says it was one of the most challenging movies of his career.
‘Haider’, which is an adaptation of Shakespearean tragedy Hamlet stars Shahid, 33, in the titular role opposite newbie actress Shraddha Kapoor. The Vishal Bharadwaj directed film is slated to hit theatres on September 12.
“Its a wrap on ‘Haider’… Only when you play hamlet you realise what a complex part it is… Probably my toughest yet !! And where does the bus go from here… No clue yet… Deep deep house and very very comfy sofa for now,” Shahid posted on Twitter.
‘Haider’ also stars Irrfan Khan, Tabu and Kay Kay Menon. The film’s shoot in Kashmir had to be cut short or halted from time to time as the crew met with frequent protests from the locals.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched