Actor Shahid Kapoor, who just wrapped up the shooting of his upcoming film ‘Haider’, says it was one of the most challenging movies of his career.
‘Haider’, which is an adaptation of Shakespearean tragedy Hamlet stars Shahid, 33, in the titular role opposite newbie actress Shraddha Kapoor. The Vishal Bharadwaj directed film is slated to hit theatres on September 12.
“Its a wrap on ‘Haider’… Only when you play hamlet you realise what a complex part it is… Probably my toughest yet !! And where does the bus go from here… No clue yet… Deep deep house and very very comfy sofa for now,” Shahid posted on Twitter.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
‘Haider’ also stars Irrfan Khan, Tabu and Kay Kay Menon. The film’s shoot in Kashmir had to be cut short or halted from time to time as the crew met with frequent protests from the locals.