The very moment when the news came out about Sharman Joshi doing Hate Story 3, it raised many eyebrows. Sharman Joshi, on his part, had even gone on record to say that ‘if need be, he would flash his bare butt on screen’. But, the latest development is that, before the film could go on floors, the actor has opted out of the film.
- 3 Storeys teaser: Farhan Akhtar's next production venture uncovers stories hidden inside a chawl
- Wajah Tum Ho box office collection day 2: The film is loosing track despite being the solo release
- Sharman Joshi to do yet another erotic-thriller film with Vishal Pandya
- No apprehensions about bold scenes: Sharman Joshi
- The 'Hate Story 3' war: Now Gurmeet Choudhary out, Sharman Joshi in
- Vishal Pandya to helm Hate Story 3
Speaking about the same, Sharman Joshi reasoned his ‘exit’ citing date problems, as the said film’s schedule was clashing with two of his other films. On the other hand, Hate Story 3’s director Vishal Pandya said that it was a mutual decision. He added that, after the final script, they realized that Sharman did not fit the role that was offered to him. Now, they have replaced Sharman Joshi with Gurmeet Choudhary, who made his Bollywood debut earlier this year with Khamoshiyan.
Watch this space for developments.