The much-awaited trailer will be launched on December 13 at the Madinat theatre in the presence of the film’s actors Ranveer Singh,Arjun Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra along with
director Ali Abbas Zafar,according to an official statement.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
‘Gunday’ will be the first Indian film to have its trailer premier at DIFF,it said.
The film is based in Kolkata during its most unsettled times in the 70s and deals with the inseparable life of Bikram and Bala,who grew from being small time,inconsequential coal
thieves,to becoming the most powerful black marketing mafia men.
Produced by Aditya Chopra,’Gunday’ is slated to release worldwide on February 14 next year.