Actress Gul Panag has heaved a sigh of relief as her pilot husband, who was stuck at the Brussels airport following recent bomb blasts in the Belgian capital city, is back home.
Her husband Captain G.S. Attari was member of the crew of one of the two Jet Airways flights which landed at the Brussels airport from India just a little before the twin bomb blasts rocked the Brussels airport and a Metro station on March 22.
The actress shared the news of her husband’s return with her fans and followers on Twitter.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
She posted: “He is back! Gratitude to the Almighty.”
Gul also shared a photograph, which gives a glimpse of a airline uniform with golden stripes.
On the day of blasts, Gul shared that her husband was on board the Jet Airways plane. She told IANS via a text message that: “His (my husband’s) crew and passengers are safe. All the updates I got from him, I have shared on Twitter, so that the family of crew and passengers also know.”
The terror attack left over 30 people killed and dozens injured.