Actress Gul Panag has heaved a sigh of relief as her pilot husband, who was stuck at the Brussels airport following recent bomb blasts in the Belgian capital city, is back home.
Her husband Captain G.S. Attari was member of the crew of one of the two Jet Airways flights which landed at the Brussels airport from India just a little before the twin bomb blasts rocked the Brussels airport and a Metro station on March 22.
The actress shared the news of her husband’s return with her fans and followers on Twitter.
She posted: “He is back! Gratitude to the Almighty.”
Gul also shared a photograph, which gives a glimpse of a airline uniform with golden stripes.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
On the day of blasts, Gul shared that her husband was on board the Jet Airways plane. She told IANS via a text message that: “His (my husband’s) crew and passengers are safe. All the updates I got from him, I have shared on Twitter, so that the family of crew and passengers also know.”
The terror attack left over 30 people killed and dozens injured.