The whispers in Bollywood corridors about this female star’s tales of torture are rising. Having just delivered a huge hit she seems unable to deal with her success.
Stories of her arrogance and high-handedness are multiplying. Filmmakers are having a tough time meeting her preposterous demands. She has tripled her price and has instructed her team to only schedule meetings with filmmakers if they agree to pay her what she thinks she deserves.
All those statements that she keeps making in interviews about championing a good script over commercial entertainers are just lip service. No wonder that she hasn’t signed any big film after her big hit. She seems hellbent to destroy all her goodwill in the industry. But her recent antic takes the cake.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The star was to go for a morning shoot but she couldn’t wake up on time so she asked for the shoot to be postponed. When the producer requested her to come on the sets even if its a bit late because they had permission to shoot at the location for only one day, she grudgingly agreed. She arrived with her entourage five hours late like a Diva, shot her portions and left.
But what followed later rendered the producer speechless. The Diva’s team billed the producer a paltry sum of some hundred bucks because she had to take the Bandra- Worli sea-link to report on time on the sets. This when she delayed the shoot by almost half a day! The Diva’s team refused to pay the toll fare of the sea-link so the producer had to shell it out from his pocket then and there. Talk about high maintenance.