Actor Akshay Kumar, who would be teaming up with Rajinikanth as the main antagonist in the sequel of hit sci-fi film “Robot”, is elated to be exchanging some punches with the south superstar on-screen.
In the film, Rajinikanth will reprise his role of a scientist and his creation, Chitti-the robot and Akshay will play the villain.
“I feel like I am on top of the world. Its alright getting kicked and punched. I have done that all my life. It is great to be punched by a superhero like Rajinikanth,” Akshay told PTI.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“I am looking forward to play a negative role. It will be an honour,” he added.
The 48-year-old actor is playing a baddie but there are no specific preparations that he is required to do for the role.
“I am not doing any preparations… No training as such yet. There is no training for it. I just have to condition my jaw that’s it,” Akshay said.
Remembering his first meeting with the south superstar, Akshay said, “There were 15 people waiting for him. Everyone was just looking at him. He was having a tea and there was some dust on his trousers, he cleaned it and everybody heaved a sigh of relief. I tried doing the same thing but no one looked at me.”
The “Robot” (Enthiran 2.0) directed by Shanmugam Shankar will have Amy Jackson as the female lead.
“Robot” (2010) had Rajinikanth, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Danny Denzongpa.