Actor Govinda, who is set to revive his home banner Mangal Tara Films after a gap of nearly seven years with ‘Abhinay Chakra’, hopes everyone will like the movie.
“I am extremely excited to unveil the first look of my film here at IIFA. It is a great platform. It is a very special film its an entertaining film,” he told reporters. Govinda had last produced the film ‘Ssukh’ in 2005 which failed to create magic at the box office.
“This film is from my home production Mangal Tara I am here for the first look and I hope everybody likes the film. The film has element of comedy. I am playing a cop in it,” he said.
The film is directed by Deepankar Senapati and is slated to be released in August. Govinda is also part of Shaad Ali’s ‘Kill Dill’ and Anurag Basu’s ‘Jagga Jasoos’.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More