Actor Govinda, who is set to revive his home banner Mangal Tara Films after a gap of nearly seven years with ‘Abhinay Chakra’, hopes everyone will like the movie.
“I am extremely excited to unveil the first look of my film here at IIFA. It is a great platform. It is a very special film its an entertaining film,” he told reporters. Govinda had last produced the film ‘Ssukh’ in 2005 which failed to create magic at the box office.
“This film is from my home production Mangal Tara I am here for the first look and I hope everybody likes the film. The film has element of comedy. I am playing a cop in it,” he said.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
The film is directed by Deepankar Senapati and is slated to be released in August. Govinda is also part of Shaad Ali’s ‘Kill Dill’ and Anurag Basu’s ‘Jagga Jasoos’.