Govinda and Ranveer Singh share a great bonding on the sets of Shaad Ali’s Kill Dill. This could be due to the fact that Ranveer Singh is a huge fan of Govinda and copies the senior actor unabashedly.
In fact eyewitnesses from on location in ‘Kill Dill’ say Ranveer Singh and Shaad Ali form a huge Govinda fan club. “Shaad now plans to incorporate a full-on Govinda- Ranveer dance number where the fan will try to match steps with his idol,” says a source from Kill Dill.
In fact Ranveer Singh paid a homage to Govinda’s dancing skills in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram Leela and the recently held Life Ok Screen Awards in January this year.
“Yes, I saw Ranveer Singh in the song ‘Dishqiyaoon’ in Ram Leela. He was in full form. I am grateful to the younger actors who think my style is worthy of being copied,” said Govinda.
Govinda has lost a lot of weight to look convincing as Ranbir Kapoor’s father in Anurag Basu’s ‘Jagga Jasoos’.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
The versatile actor is excited about his first villain’s role in Shaad Ali’s Kill Dill. “It’s my first full-fledged negative role. I had played a negative part in N Chandra’s ‘Shikari’ years ago. Times have now changed. Back then there was past history for my character’s dark deeds. Now in ‘Kill Dill’ my character is the way he is because he chooses to be.” (See Pics: Ranveer Singh’s tribute to Govinda at Screen Awards 2014)
Govinda was most relaxed during the shooting of Kill Dill. “I had great fun shooting with Shaad and Ranveer Singh. We never thought my villain’s role would be so enjoyable.”