Govinda and Ranveer Singh share a great bonding on the sets of Shaad Ali’s Kill Dill. This could be due to the fact that Ranveer Singh is a huge fan of Govinda and copies the senior actor unabashedly.
In fact eyewitnesses from on location in ‘Kill Dill’ say Ranveer Singh and Shaad Ali form a huge Govinda fan club. “Shaad now plans to incorporate a full-on Govinda- Ranveer dance number where the fan will try to match steps with his idol,” says a source from Kill Dill.
In fact Ranveer Singh paid a homage to Govinda’s dancing skills in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram Leela and the recently held Life Ok Screen Awards in January this year.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“Yes, I saw Ranveer Singh in the song ‘Dishqiyaoon’ in Ram Leela. He was in full form. I am grateful to the younger actors who think my style is worthy of being copied,” said Govinda.
Govinda has lost a lot of weight to look convincing as Ranbir Kapoor’s father in Anurag Basu’s ‘Jagga Jasoos’.
The versatile actor is excited about his first villain’s role in Shaad Ali’s Kill Dill. “It’s my first full-fledged negative role. I had played a negative part in N Chandra’s ‘Shikari’ years ago. Times have now changed. Back then there was past history for my character’s dark deeds. Now in ‘Kill Dill’ my character is the way he is because he chooses to be.” (See Pics: Ranveer Singh’s tribute to Govinda at Screen Awards 2014)
Govinda was most relaxed during the shooting of Kill Dill. “I had great fun shooting with Shaad and Ranveer Singh. We never thought my villain’s role would be so enjoyable.”