Superstar Shah Rukh Khan has no plans to foray into international cinema but appreciates actress Priyanka Chopra winning the People’s Choice Awards as he believes such achievements help introduce Indian cinema “in places where it needs to be introduced”.
The former Miss World won the Favourite Actress in a New TV series honour at the People’s Choice Awards in Los Angeles for American TV show “Quantico”.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
“What happens with these achievements is Indian cinema is introduced in places where it needs to be introduced.
“It opens gates for more actors and actresses to look at,” Shah Rukh told the media at the launch of Kansai Nerolac’s coffee table book “Shades of Bengal”.
Shah Rukh batted for promotion of Indian cinema in different territories not only as a business opportunity but also as a means to spread the country’s culture.
However, he reiterated his decision on sticking to Hindi films at the moment.
“I am very happy making the films that I do. I have made it clear many times earlier, I don’t think I will foray into it (international cinema),” he added.