Katrina Kaif is turning heads with her refreshing choice of outfits in her latest public appearances and actress says she has been putting a little more effort to her looks, fitness and styling now.
For the promotional events of her upcoming film “Fitoor”, the 32-year-old actress has ditched her conventional choices and opted to go bold.
“I don’t thing there is a lot of change. I am focusing on my fitness a lot. I am working with Anaita Shroff Adajania, Tanya (Ghavri) and other stylists. It is a group effort. We are working in advance and planning looks for events. But yes I agree I have been putting a little more effort and attention to my looks,” Katrina told PTI.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
The actress is currently looking forward to the release of Abhishek Kapoor’s Kashmir-set romantic saga “Fitoor”, which is a modern re-telling of Charles Dickens novel “Great Expectations”.
Besides the upcoming film which releases on February 12,Katrina also has two other films – “Jagga Jasoos” and “Baar Baar Dekho” – slated to hit theatres this year.
The “Bang Bang” actress says she wants to focus on her work more than ever and hopes that the audience responds well to all her endeavours.
“I want to focus on my work and hopefully grow with every film. I want to show dimension as an actress. I hope people appreciate the work I do.”