Katrina Kaif is turning heads with her refreshing choice of outfits in her latest public appearances and actress says she has been putting a little more effort to her looks, fitness and styling now.
For the promotional events of her upcoming film “Fitoor”, the 32-year-old actress has ditched her conventional choices and opted to go bold.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
“I don’t thing there is a lot of change. I am focusing on my fitness a lot. I am working with Anaita Shroff Adajania, Tanya (Ghavri) and other stylists. It is a group effort. We are working in advance and planning looks for events. But yes I agree I have been putting a little more effort and attention to my looks,” Katrina told PTI.
The actress is currently looking forward to the release of Abhishek Kapoor’s Kashmir-set romantic saga “Fitoor”, which is a modern re-telling of Charles Dickens novel “Great Expectations”.
Besides the upcoming film which releases on February 12,Katrina also has two other films – “Jagga Jasoos” and “Baar Baar Dekho” – slated to hit theatres this year.
The “Bang Bang” actress says she wants to focus on her work more than ever and hopes that the audience responds well to all her endeavours.
“I want to focus on my work and hopefully grow with every film. I want to show dimension as an actress. I hope people appreciate the work I do.”