While most people expect a whole lot of catfights and drama from actresses, we must say our Bollywood girls are nothing close to that.
At the recent IIFA 2014 in Tampa Bay, Florida, Deepika Padukone, Bipasha Basu and Priyanka Chopra seemed to have had a ball together. The girls shared a few pictures of themselves on Instagram looking fit and fab in sports wear, showing off their wrist-bands.
Bipasha Basu posted this picture of herself along with Deepika Padukone saying, “We girls just won’t grow up! Ha ha ha! @deepikapadukone n @priyankachopra n me:)”
The actress also shared another picture of herself posing with Priyanka Chopra with the caption, “We girls just won’t grow up! Ha ha ha! @deepikapadukone n @priyankachopra n me:)”
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Both girls have supposedly shared a romantic past with heartthrob Shahid Kapoor. However, by the looks of it, gal pals come way before boys!