While most people expect a whole lot of catfights and drama from actresses, we must say our Bollywood girls are nothing close to that.
At the recent IIFA 2014 in Tampa Bay, Florida, Deepika Padukone, Bipasha Basu and Priyanka Chopra seemed to have had a ball together. The girls shared a few pictures of themselves on Instagram looking fit and fab in sports wear, showing off their wrist-bands.
Bipasha Basu posted this picture of herself along with Deepika Padukone saying, “We girls just won’t grow up! Ha ha ha! @deepikapadukone n @priyankachopra n me:)”
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
The actress also shared another picture of herself posing with Priyanka Chopra with the caption, “We girls just won’t grow up! Ha ha ha! @deepikapadukone n @priyankachopra n me:)”
Both girls have supposedly shared a romantic past with heartthrob Shahid Kapoor. However, by the looks of it, gal pals come way before boys!