Sonam Nair, who made her directorial debut with ‘Gippi’, will now helm a sex comedy under Dharma Productions.
After making ‘Gippi’, a film based on an overweight teenager and her life’s problems, Nair is set to direct a sex comedy.
“I am directing a sex comedy which will go on floors by end of this year. It will be produced by Dharma. The film is written and directed by me,” Nair told IANS.
When asked how easy or difficult it was to convince Karan Johar of Dharma Productions, she said: “I gave him the script. He said okay, go ahead with it. I am quite excited about the film.”
Talking about the cast, she said: “We will have newcomers and some known faces in the film.”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Nair also added that her project is not similar to the successful adult comedy “Grand Masti” or Imran Khan-starrer “Delhi Belly”.
“It’s more like an American film. It’s normal but real,” she said.