Sonam Nair, who made her directorial debut with ‘Gippi’, will now helm a sex comedy under Dharma Productions.
After making ‘Gippi’, a film based on an overweight teenager and her life’s problems, Nair is set to direct a sex comedy.
“I am directing a sex comedy which will go on floors by end of this year. It will be produced by Dharma. The film is written and directed by me,” Nair told IANS.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
When asked how easy or difficult it was to convince Karan Johar of Dharma Productions, she said: “I gave him the script. He said okay, go ahead with it. I am quite excited about the film.”
Talking about the cast, she said: “We will have newcomers and some known faces in the film.”
Nair also added that her project is not similar to the successful adult comedy “Grand Masti” or Imran Khan-starrer “Delhi Belly”.
“It’s more like an American film. It’s normal but real,” she said.