After her latest release “Pink”, which won critical acclaim, actress Taapsee Pannu is gearing up for the release of her upcoming movie “Ghazi” which she says will be one of its kind.
“I am very proud to a part of that film (‘Ghazi’). It’s going to be one of its kind… India’s first submarine film based on a real incident of how the (Pakistani) Ghazi submarine was sunk,” Taapsee told IANS over phone from Hyderabad.
To be helmed by Sankalp Reddy, the film, which also stars “Baahubali: The Beginning” star Rana Daggubati, is touted to be India’s first submarine film which will be about the sinking of PNS Ghazi, a Pakistani submarine.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Talking about her role in “Ghazi”, the 29-year-old actress said: “I play a Bangladeshi refugee and the film is due to release soon. I think it is undergoing some graphic work… It is the only period film I have done so far.”
But it is unlike other period dramas, she said. “It is not a regular costume drama period film. It is something really interesting,” added Taapsee, without divulging any more details.