Actor Ram Kapoor, who has maintained a balance between TV and films, says he’s at a position now where he is getting “good money” from both the mediums.
While many actors who have gone from the small to the big screen are of the opinion that TV pays well than films, Ram told IANS: “I am lucky enough to have reached a stage where now I am getting very good money for both TV and films. But, I also understand what other TV stars are saying, because for the first five years that was the case for me as well.”
- I don't watch TV: Ram Kapoor
- Sunny Leone is a tomboy: Ram Kapoor
- Sunny Leone's 'Kuch Kuch Locha Hai' gets A certificate
- Evelyn Sharma 'obsessed' with Ram Kapoor's 'Dil Ki Baatein'
- Ram Kapoor on making a comeback on TV with new serial 'Dil Ki Baatein Dil Hi Jaane'
- Happy with my physique careerwise: Ram Kapoor
“Then TV did so well that film money has been just a pocket money. Now I have made a little progress, so I am making good money.”
The actor, who will soon be seen in “Kuch Kuch Locha Hai”, which releases on Friday, also believes he has been able to maintain variety in his work.
“Luckily, I have been offered variety of scripts. I am doing three more films and all the films are different from each other.” he added.
In “Kuch Kuch Locha Hai”, directed by Devang Dholakia, the actor will be seen alongside Sunny Leone.