Actor Ram Kapoor, who has maintained a balance between TV and films, says he’s at a position now where he is getting “good money” from both the mediums.
While many actors who have gone from the small to the big screen are of the opinion that TV pays well than films, Ram told IANS: “I am lucky enough to have reached a stage where now I am getting very good money for both TV and films. But, I also understand what other TV stars are saying, because for the first five years that was the case for me as well.”
- Happy Birthday Ram Kapoor: 10 interesting, unknown facts about the Bade Achhe Lagte Hain actor
- I don't watch TV: Ram Kapoor
- Sunny Leone is a tomboy: Ram Kapoor
- Sunny Leone's 'Kuch Kuch Locha Hai' gets A certificate
- Sunny Leone, Ram Kapoor party after wrapping up 'Kuch Kuch Locha Hai'
- Evelyn Sharma turns rockstar for 'Kuch Kuch Locha Hai'
“Then TV did so well that film money has been just a pocket money. Now I have made a little progress, so I am making good money.”
The actor, who will soon be seen in “Kuch Kuch Locha Hai”, which releases on Friday, also believes he has been able to maintain variety in his work.
“Luckily, I have been offered variety of scripts. I am doing three more films and all the films are different from each other.” he added.
In “Kuch Kuch Locha Hai”, directed by Devang Dholakia, the actor will be seen alongside Sunny Leone.