Actress Geeta Basra, who will be seen in an upcoming film “Second Hand Husband” after a brief hiatus, says she wants to imbibe the same passion for work as her boyfriend cricketer Harbhajan Singh has for his game.
The 31-year-old actress said she admires the off-spinner’s quality of being a down to earth person.
“He is a very strong headed person and that shows on-screen (in matches)… He got success at an early age and still he is so grounded and humble. He loves his game. I want to learn that from him,” Basra told PTI.
- Harbhajan Singh revels in vibe and charm of 'cheeku and cheeki ki shaadi', watch video
- Dale Steyn would be challenged by India, says Harbhajan Singh
- Harbhajan Singh trolled on Twitter, off-spinner shuts them up
- Geeta Basra wishes 'best life partner' Harbhajan Singh on his birthday; see pic
- Geeta Basra to wear red and gold lehenga on wedding, Harbhajan Singh opts for simple classic look
- Will talk when it happens: Geeta Basra on marriage
Gossip mills have been abuzz with the news of Harbhajan and Basra tying the knot this year.
When asked about their impending wedding, she said, “Whenever that (marriage) happens everyone will come to know. It’s really upsetting as every time there are rumours going around about my marriage. It is not like I am hiding anything, whenever it happens we will tell,” she said.
The “Train” actress said she is not aware if Harbhajan has seen or liked any of her films. “I don’t know if he has seen any of my films. We really don’t discuss about films.”
Harbhajan Singh though liked the trailer of “Second Hand Husband” and thought it was great, she said.