A starry fundraising auction will offer a chance to fly with superstar Shah Rukh Khan on his private jet, win a dinner date with heartthrob Ranbir Kapoor and spend an entire day with Bollywood diva Priyanka Chopra.
Swades Foundation, founded by former UTV boss Ronnie and wife Zarina Screwvala, which works towards upliftment of people living in rural India, is organising the fundraiser gala evening on April 10.
The event to be hosted by filmmaker Karan Johar will also be attended by Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan, who is the guest of honour along with his wife Jaya.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The evening will feature an auction gala where other unique experiences and products from luxury and art will go under the hammer to raise funds for the charity.
“I am very excited as well as nervous to be organising a fundraiser of this magnitude. We have a perfect blend of films, fashion and art at the auction table. It is an interesting mix of things. And I would call them ‘Money Can’t Buy’ experiences,” Zarina.
The auction list also includes invitation for dinner at Kiran Rao and Aamir Khan’s home, a retreat in Jaipur for two, hosted by the Royal Family, invite for the Pucci Fashion Show as their VIP guest in Milano, holiday in Champagne (France) and an opportunity to get a portrait done by Jaideep Mehrotra.
“The who’s who from the world of films, fashion, business are set to attend the event. We have made special efforts and promise it is going to be a unique experience,” Zarina added.
will also be unique fashion show with leading personalities from Bollywood who will walk the ramp along with villagers of Raigadh, where Swades works.
Celebrities like Sonakshi Sinha, Bipashsa Basu, Neha Dhupia, Dia Mirza, Malaika Arora Khan, Shiamak Davar, Leander Paes, Ayan Mukherjee among others will walk the ramp wearing ace designer Vikram Phadnis’ creations.