Director Mrighdeep Singh Lamba, of ‘Fukrey’ fame, is busy working on his next film which is again going to be a comedy.
Mrighdeep’s ‘Fukrey’, a coming of the age comedy film, turned out to be a surprise hit of last year. It was produced by Farhan Akhtar and had Pulkit Samrat, Varun Sharma, Ali Fazal, Manjot Singh, Richa Chadda, Vishakha Singh and Priya Anand in the lead roles.
Now, the director is working on couple of other ideas for his next venture.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“I am working on two-three ideas… two of which are comedy and one is a light-hearted film. We are in the process of developing. All the stories are fresh, unique and with a new concept. It is an exciting idea. We want to give a real treatment to the film,” Mrighdeep told PTI.
To a query, he said his next film won’t be an adult or a slapstick comedy.
The filmmaker is still in the writing stage for his next venture. The ‘Fukrey’ director is yet to take a call on the casting.
His upcoming films will be produced by Farhan Akhtar’s Excel Entertainment.