The starcast of upcoming film ‘Fugly’, including Olympic bronze medallist Vijender Singh, today said that the film encourages youths to fight the vices in the society.
Singh, who is all set to make his Bollywood debut in upcoming film ‘Fugly’, along with other actors Kiara Advani, Mohit Marwah and Arfi Lamba were in the city for the promotion of the film.
‘Fugly’ is a comedy drama-cum-thriller directed by Kabir Sadanand and produced by actor Akshay Kumar. “The film revolves around four friends and how this carefree bunch get caught in an incident, which takes them slowly into the big bad world of corruption and politics,” Lamba said.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Marwah said it is good that fresh faces from outside the film industry are now getting a chance to act in movies. Replying to a query, Advani said, “Even children of established actors cannot succeed without talent. Talent is required for a film.”
Vijender Singh said that after winning a number of prestigious awards in sports he now wants to give his acting skills a chance.
The film is set to release on May 16.