The starcast of upcoming film ‘Fugly’, including Olympic bronze medallist Vijender Singh, today said that the film encourages youths to fight the vices in the society.
Singh, who is all set to make his Bollywood debut in upcoming film ‘Fugly’, along with other actors Kiara Advani, Mohit Marwah and Arfi Lamba were in the city for the promotion of the film.
‘Fugly’ is a comedy drama-cum-thriller directed by Kabir Sadanand and produced by actor Akshay Kumar. “The film revolves around four friends and how this carefree bunch get caught in an incident, which takes them slowly into the big bad world of corruption and politics,” Lamba said.
Marwah said it is good that fresh faces from outside the film industry are now getting a chance to act in movies. Replying to a query, Advani said, “Even children of established actors cannot succeed without talent. Talent is required for a film.”
Vijender Singh said that after winning a number of prestigious awards in sports he now wants to give his acting skills a chance.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
The film is set to release on May 16.