Vaani Kapoor says despite being senior and successful, her Befikre co-star Ranveer Singh never treated her like a newcomer. Talking about how it was to share the screen space with the powerbank of Bollywood, Vaani said, “Ranveer’s focus and discipline is amazing. He is very normal when shooting. It can be intimidating for a newcomer to work, who is not very familiar with the way things function, big director and big co-actor. The fact that he is so friendly made me feel comfortable.”
She added, “He was just like a friend and which is why I could give my best. I was made to feel that I am no less.” She also said that she loved working with Ranveer. The 28-year-old, who made her Bollywood debut with Shudhh Desi Romance, and Ranveer have worked together for the first time in the Aditya Chopra-helmed romantic comedy.
Befikre has been extensively shot in Paris and the trailer of the film was launched at the Eiffel Tower, on October 10, in presence of the Mayor of the city. While the fans were already waiting for the trailer, the film’s team looked even more aggressive in promoting its launch over the social media. Ranveer Singh posted quite a many videos to keep the fans engaged while they were waiting for the trailer. Amongst all the videos, his recreation of ‘Ruk Ja Oh Dil Deewane’ and ‘Mere Khwabo Mein Joh Aaye’ from Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, left his fans and the audience in astonishment.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The launch became the first ever cinema event to take place at the iconic monument. Vaani wore a creation by internationally-acclaimed designer Alexis Mabille at the event. Her look was styled by Indian designers Nikhil Thampi and Mohit Rai. Befikre, produced by Yash Raj Films, will hit Indian theatres on December 9.