Gear up for action and romance this Friday (February 14) as Bollywood’s newest heartthrobs Ranveer Singh and Arjun Kapoor along with their lady love, the very sultry Priyanka Chopra woo you with their endearing act in ‘Gunday‘, as it releases today.
‘Gunday’ has been widely promoted by the trio and has made a strong preliminary impression in the audience’s minds courtesy it music – ‘Tune Mari Entryaan, Asalaam-E-Ishqum, Jashn-e-Ishqka’ — which is topping the charts. (ALso read: 5 must knows about Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra’s ‘Gunday’)
The off-screen chemistry between the two male leads – Ranveer and Arjun – has also become the talk of the town. Add Priyanka Chopra’s charm adds to that and you have nothing more to ask from a Bollywood masala entertainer.
‘Gunday’ is all set to bring back the brotherhood theme in Bollywood, as Bikram and Bala are touted to be the next Jai and Veeru. Ranveer and Arjun have left no stone unturned to make their bond and chemistry prominent in the past few months. With the release of ‘Gunday’ one can really get to see what the actors mean.
Priyanka Chopra as the cabaret dancer is also one of the high points of the film. The actress was an instant sensation with the release of Asalaam-E-Ishqum.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
The film which draws its inspiration from Bollywood’s golden era of the 70s and especially ‘Kaala Patthar’ is directed by Ali Abbas Zafar and also stars National Award winning actor Irrfan in a pivotal role.
Previous week’s release ‘Hasee Toh Phasee‘ and ‘Heartless’ have had their run on the Box Office leaving ‘Gunday’ a decent chance to conquer all.
While Madhuri Dxit’s ‘Dedh Ishqiya’ bombed at the Box Office, ‘Jai Ho’ did not get the response as was expeced from a Salman Khan starrer film. However, we hope that the 3rd big release of 2014 – ‘Gunday’ – makes it big at the Box Office.
Keep watching this space for more as we bring you the review of this much-awaited movie in a few hours from now.