‘Slumdog Millionaire’ star Freida Pinto has no intention of starring opposite her boyfriend Dev Patel in future and wants to save the ‘magic’ for their personal lives.
The 29-year-old Indian beauty and the 24-year-old British actor fell in love on the set of their 2008 movie, ‘Slumdog Millionaire,’ but aren’t interested in appearing on screen together ever again because they’re worried that it might affect their relationship, reported Contactmusic.
“I think we created all the magic that was needed for one film. We’re leaving the rest of the magic for our personal lives,” she said.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
However, the duo love teaming up together in the kitchen. “I don’t want to say we like cooking because we’re both not good. We argue through the food prep, but it’s fun. I wish I could cook Indian food because I could start a restaurant and have an alternative career. There aren’t any good Indian places in LA,” she said.