‘Slumdog Millionaire’ star Freida Pinto has no intention of starring opposite her boyfriend Dev Patel in future and wants to save the ‘magic’ for their personal lives.
The 29-year-old Indian beauty and the 24-year-old British actor fell in love on the set of their 2008 movie, ‘Slumdog Millionaire,’ but aren’t interested in appearing on screen together ever again because they’re worried that it might affect their relationship, reported Contactmusic.
“I think we created all the magic that was needed for one film. We’re leaving the rest of the magic for our personal lives,” she said.
However, the duo love teaming up together in the kitchen. “I don’t want to say we like cooking because we’re both not good. We argue through the food prep, but it’s fun. I wish I could cook Indian food because I could start a restaurant and have an alternative career. There aren’t any good Indian places in LA,” she said.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016