Shraddha Kapoor says it’s a dream come true to star in Rock On 2 and getting a chance to sing her own songs in the musical drama is like icing on the cake. Shraddha is among the new additions to the cast of Rock On, which is now returning for a sequel. The 29-year-old actress said the 2008 film has been one of her favourites and she feels lucky that the makers signed her for the second part.
“I am exploring singing. I am liking this. Rarely does an actor get a chance to sing in his or her movie so, I feel extremely fortunate to have got this opportunity,” she told reporters here at the film’s trailer launch. The actress, who has sung a few Bollywood numbers, said it was challenging to dabble with rock music for Rock On 2.
“Rock music is a new genre for me as a singer and it was challenging. But as I am a fan of this kind of music, it was special too that I got to sing these tracks.”
Shraddha and lead actor Farhan Akhtar also performed to a few numbers from the film’s album at the event. The actress said she has realised that for a musician there’s nothing better than performing live.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“I always heard from musicians that nothing gives them more kick than performing live. Now that I have done that, I can vouch for it. It feels amazing,” she said.