Former President of Mexico Vicente Fox has met with superstar Shah Rukh Khan in Mumbai while the latter was shooting for his upcoming film ‘Happy New Year’.
Fox, accompanied by his wife Martha, and current Mexican Ambassador to India Jamie Nualart, met with Shah Rukh Khan on the sets of ‘Happy New Year’, on February 11. The film is currently being shot in RK Studios.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
They discussed everything from films to things about India – its culture and people, Mexico and the importance of education.
“We have been visiting many places, but meeting SRK and talking to him we feel he is a great person. The set is fabulous and the activity is just amazing. We hope that Shah Rukh Khan would visit us at Mexico some day. India is a great country with great people. I have always admired India,” Fox said in a statement.
His trip was organised by Kidzania, in whose Indian franchise Shah Rukh Khan owns a stake.
“I am proud that KidZania is Mexican and I am glad that it has SRK’s blessings. I am also glad that he is looking into the Indian franchise of this wonderful way of educating kids with entertainment,” Fox said.