The recently released trailer of Yash Raj Films’ ‘Daawat-e-Ishq‘ sees Parineeti Chopra and Anupam Kher speaking Deccani Urdu (Hyderabadi). The actress gives credit to director-writer Habib Faisal for helping them pick up the accent.
“Habib sir knows Urdu well so half our job was done in the dialogues. Anupam sir and me, we both are from Punjab, so we only listened to the director, who is also the writer,” said the 25-year-old actress.
But everyone doesn’t talk in the Deccani language, that’s why we have kept a language that everyone understands,” she added.
On the other hand, Aditya Roy Kapur’s character speaks Lucknowi Urdu in the film. The south Mumbai guy too depended on Habib Faisal to deliver his dialogues with panache.
“I didn’t learn Urdu, I did just basic stuff with Habib sir and that is what helped me. But it (Lucknowi Urdu) is not very thick and too pronounced in the film,” Aditya said.
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation