Actress Katrina Kaif said she has taken the “underutilised” taunt on length of her role in ”Dhoom: 3” in her stride.
The third instalment in the ‘Dhoom’ series, released last year, is known as more or less Aamir Khan’s film where roles of Abhishek Bachchan, Uday Chopra and Katrina Kaif appear less prominent in comparison.
When asked to comment on reports that she was underutilised in ”Dhoom: 3”, Katrina said, “I take it as a compliment that people wanted to see more of me in the film. Next time when I do a film I will see to it that I do more stuff”.
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
Katrina had played the character of “Aaliya” in the film and appeared in two songs.
Aamir had earlier said in an interview that male characters of Ali and Jai played by Uday Chopra and Abhishek Bachchan, respectively were properly placed.
“Ali’s role is a good one in terms of what he is meant to do in the film. Jai’s role is not at all weak in any ways. His character controls the entire story. Talking strictly from the screen time, I think Katrina Kaif’s character could have been a little longer”, Aamir had said.