Actress Katrina Kaif said she has taken the “underutilised” taunt on length of her role in ”Dhoom: 3” in her stride.
The third instalment in the ‘Dhoom’ series, released last year, is known as more or less Aamir Khan’s film where roles of Abhishek Bachchan, Uday Chopra and Katrina Kaif appear less prominent in comparison.
When asked to comment on reports that she was underutilised in ”Dhoom: 3”, Katrina said, “I take it as a compliment that people wanted to see more of me in the film. Next time when I do a film I will see to it that I do more stuff”.
Katrina had played the character of “Aaliya” in the film and appeared in two songs.
Aamir had earlier said in an interview that male characters of Ali and Jai played by Uday Chopra and Abhishek Bachchan, respectively were properly placed.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
“Ali’s role is a good one in terms of what he is meant to do in the film. Jai’s role is not at all weak in any ways. His character controls the entire story. Talking strictly from the screen time, I think Katrina Kaif’s character could have been a little longer”, Aamir had said.