The film is a sequel to 2008’s hit film ‘Pyaar Ke Side Effects’ which had Mallika Sherawat and Rahul Bose in the lead roles.
Pritish Nandy and Ekta Kapoor’s ‘Shaadi Ke Side Effects’ is expected to be a laugh riot much like its predecessor and has already got a thumbs up from B-towners like Divya Dutta, Javed Akhtar, Shabana Azmi, among others.
The film has set its sail right with the side-splitting and witty trailers and dialogue promos. If Rahul Bose and Mallika Sherawat could tickle your funny bone that hard, imagine what will Vidya Balan and Farhan Akhtar do. While the first film was about falling in love, the sequel takes the relationship a step forward.
The film’s music too is on every party’s playlist. Farhan and Vidya have done their bit to pull the crowd to the theatres with their hilarious promotions citing the various side effects of marriage.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Last week’s release, ‘Highway’ has been fairly successful, but with the fresh theme and promising cast ‘Shaadi Ke Side Effects’ is likely to have a decent go at the Box Office.
Meanwhile, ‘Shaadi Ke Side Effects’ is touted to be Vidya Balan’s big release in two years, she had last tasted success with ‘Kahaani’ in 2012.
In 2013, Vidya Balan was seen in ‘Ghanchchakar’ which bombed at BO. If ‘Shaadi Ke Side Effects’ is a success, then this will be Farahan Akhtar’s hattrick at the BO after ‘Bhaag Milkha Bhaag’ (2013) and ‘Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara’ (2011).
The film also stars Ram Kapoor, Vir Das, Gautami Kapoor, Purab Kohli and Rati Agnihotri in pivotal roles.
Watch this space for Shubhra Gupta’s review of ‘Shaadi Ke Side Effects’.