Akshay Kumar’s production ‘Fugly’ finally hits screens tomorrow (June 13). Much before its release, there was much hype surrounding the comedy drama featuring debutants Mohit Marwah, Kiara Advani, Jimmy Shergill, Vijender Singh and Arif Lamba. Here are a few reasons why you absolutely much watch ‘Fugly’:
1) Mohit Marwah: ‘Fugly’ marks the debut of Mohit Marwah, who is the cousin of Bolylwood actors Sonam Kapoor and Arjun Kapoor. While we do love our B-Town hunks Shah Rukh and Salman Khan, a fresh face is always more than welcome.
2) Vijender Singh: This will also be the first time you see Indian Olympic boxer Vijender Singh onscreen. The actor plays the role of Gaurav – a rich, stylish brat.
3) Jimmy Shergill: Jimmy will be seen playing the uncouth Haryani cop who has no fear of the higher authorities. The trailer reveals him to be one of the most promising characters in the film, nailing the typical Haryani accent to the tee. He was appreciatied for his roles in films like ‘Sahib Biwi aur Gangster’, ‘Bullett Raja.’
4) Salman Khan and Akshay Kumar: Seeing Bollywood Khiladi and Salman Bhai together onscreen is more than one could ever ask for. The duo will make guest appearance in the film and will be seen in the title track ‘Ye Fugly Fugly Kya Hai.’
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
5. Music by Honey Singh: The music of ‘Fugly’ was well received, especially the tracks by Yo Yo Honey Singh. The title song ‘Ye Fugly Fugly Kya Hai’ is a catchy number, which hit it off with the youth from day 1 of its release.
Fugly also marks the directorial debut of former actor Kabir Sadanand. So, book your tickets for ‘Fugly’ .